- Liberals that became Prime Ministers after long conservative rule
- Both Laurier and Trudeau believe in sunny ways.
- Both tend to negotiate by listen to both sides of the story
- Trudeau and Laurier try their best to protect the minorities and their rights in Canada
- Both try to protect Canada’s identity as peacekeepers
- Laurier tries to unite Canada under one single Identity while Trudeau believes more in post nationalism and the fact that Canada has any identities
- Laurier try to protect Canada more from outside forces while Trudeau works on inside forces
- Trudeau makes decisions on what he believes in while as Laurier makes decisions that compromise with everyone’s opinions